Registration Fee: 25km - £65 / 50km - £75

Fundraising Target:  25km - £180 / 50km - £330

The Brecon Beacons National Park is full of stunning scenery, rolling countryside and impressive mountains. This incredible mountain range runs through the centre of South Wales and is a training ground of the SAS – it will test you to your limits with challenging climbs and steep descents. Both the 25km and 50km routes venture to the summit of Pen Y Fan – the highest peak in southern Britain. From here you’ll witness just how beautiful and diverse this National Park really is!

Join this fantastic event and discover the rugged beauty of the Peaks for yourself! For more information about this challenge see the TrekFest FAQs 

Payment Options 

Global Adventure Challenges offer three different payment options for this challenge they are stated below. Please note that all prices given are based on 'Early Bird Registration 3' prices between 1st March and 31st May. Register before this to benefit from great reduced rates.  

Payment Option A - Minimum Sponsorship 

You pay the registration fee when booking your place on the challenge, and then agree to raise the minimum amount of sponsorship for the BSF. We will then pay the additional challenge balance on your behalf. 80% of your minimum sponsorship must be received by BSF 6 weeks before the challenge. The remaining 20% of your sponsorship must be sent to us no later than 4 weeks prior to the challenge.

25km

Registration Fee: £65  - Minimum Fundraising Target: £130

50km

Registration Fee: £75 - Minimum Fundraising Target: £220

Payment Option B - Self-Funding

You pay the registration fee when booking your place and then agree to pay the additional challenge balance no later than 6 weeks before the challenge. With this option, you don’t have to commit to raising a set amount of sponsorship however we would ask you to raise as much as you possibly can for vital skin disease and skin cancer research.

25km - Registration Fee: £65 - Challenge Cost: £65

50km - Registration Fee: £75 - Challenge Cost: £110

Payment Option C - Discounted Full Payment 

You pay the total discounted cost of the challenge in full when you book your place on the challenge. Again although there is no minimum sponsorship requirement, we just ask that you raise as much as you can to support our work.

25km - £115

50km - £170 

How to Register

To take part in this incredible challenge for the British Skin Foundation sign up today!

Once you have fully registered get in touch to let us know and become an official member of Team BSF!

As a member of Team BSF We will provide you with:

  • A British Skin Foundation technical running vest
  • Fundraising pack to help you raise as much money as possible
  • Access to our Team BSF Facebook group
  • Our communications manager to help you drum up support in your local area
  • Our events team on hand to provide any additional information or motivation you may need
  • Create a fundraising page 

Questions

If you have any questions about fundraising please contact our events team on [email protected] or 020 7391 6088 

If you have specific questions about the challenge please contact the challenge organisers, Global Adventure Challenges.